The Geek Factor: The Rio has much to recommend it to geeks. It comes standard with a backup camera that displays on the dash with a guide to help you determine distance to objects, which greatly helped ease my mind when in reverse as the back of the car is high enough it’s hard to directly view anything below about four feet above the road surface. The stereo, at least in the model I tried, came with Sirius XM radio and HD radio included, and had a “jukebox” that could store MP3s for playback without a mobile device. If you, like me, never go anywhere without your iPhone (or similar device), you’ll love the Rio’s features, as it not only has a USB port that can charge your device and/or, if it’s compatible, allow you to browse your music library and play any track you like from the dashboard touchscreen.
About The Author
September 15, 2008
Families torn by grief because of a drunk driver on the 403 going in the wrong direction. This madness must end!
September 15, 2008
October 6, 2008
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Service Advisory September 21, 202196 Wilson: Detour eastbound via Kipling Ave, Rexdale Blvd, Islington Ave, Golfdown Dr and Albion Rd due to a collision. - Affecting: Bus Routes: 96 Wilson
- System Wide September 21, 2021Dufferin: Elevator out of service between Dufferin St west side entrance and concourse. - Affecting: System Wide Alert
- Service Advisory (2) September 21, 2021Line 1: Subway service at Highway 407 and Pioneer Village stations will operate on a single track nightly starting at midnight tonight, tomorrow night and Thurs. Customers will board northbound trains on southbound platforms. Expect slightly longer wait times. - Affecting: Subway/RT Lines: Yonge-University-Spadina
- Service Advisory (3) September 21, 2021Line 1: Subway service between Eglinton and King stations will end nightly at 11pm tonight, tomorrow night and Thurs. for track maintenance. Shuttle buses will run. - Affecting: Subway/RT Lines: Yonge-University-Spadina
- System Wide (2) September 14, 2021Queen: Elevator out of service between underpass and Line 1 northbound platform. - Affecting: System Wide Alert
- System Wide (3) September 14, 2021Ossington: Elevator out of service between concourse and Line 2 westbound platform. - Affecting: System Wide Alert
- System Wide (4) September 14, 2021Finch: Elevator out of service between bus platform and bus concourse. - Affecting: System Wide Alert