We expect teachers to be educators, psychologist and the parent. However what do you do when children make false allegations?
A substitute teacher, was investigated after a student made false allegations over a banana. Unfortunately there is no middle ground and common sense. One false accusation will destroy a teacher. We hardly even have male teachers in school. There must be consequences for false allegations, however what is the solution? Is education like the good old days? Maybe we need video camera‘s in the class? What do we do about parachute parents or bad teachers?
- Falsely accused teacher calls for accountability (cbc.ca)
- New stop and search powers could fuel more abuse allegations against teachers (independent.co.uk)
- Charges urged against false-claim pupils (itv.com)
- Teacher abuse accusations dropped (bbc.co.uk)
- Most accusations against teachers in Wales are dropped (parentsagainstinjustice.org)
- Elementary School Teachers File Lawsuit Against Alleged Bully Principal (washington.cbslocal.com)