Ultra cool! Not sure if we need to say anything else about Project Glass. Wonder how long before they become contacts, or even embedded in our bodies.
About The Author
Blogger & Technology Professional - Yesterday is non-refundable, so #BeHappy!
October 9, 2007
October 25, 2007
November 30, 2007
September 3, 2008
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Service Advisory September 21, 202173 Royal York and 89 Weston: Detour southbound via Walsh Ave, Wilson Ave, Wendell Ave, Gary Dr, Oak St due to a collision. - Affecting: Bus Routes: 73 Royal York, 89 Weston
- Service Advisory (2) September 20, 2021Line 1: Subway service between Eglinton and King stations will end nightly at 11pm tonight, tomorrow, Wed. and Thurs. for track maintenance. Shuttle buses will run. - Affecting: Subway/RT Lines: Yonge-University-Spadina
- Service Advisory (3) September 20, 2021Line 1: Subway service at Highway 407 and Pioneer Village stations will operate on a single track nightly starting at midnight tonight, tomorrow, Wed. and Thurs. Customers will board northbound trains on southbound platforms. Expect slightly longer wait times. - Affecting: Subway/RT Lines: Yonge-University-Spadina
- System Wide September 14, 2021Queen: Elevator out of service between underpass and Line 1 northbound platform. - Affecting: System Wide Alert
- System Wide (2) September 14, 2021Ossington: Elevator out of service between concourse and Line 2 westbound platform. - Affecting: System Wide Alert
- System Wide (3) September 14, 2021Finch: Elevator out of service between bus platform and bus concourse. - Affecting: System Wide Alert