As the countdown to Toronto’s mayoral election begins, the city finds itself at a critical...Read More
Speed limits on Ontario’s highways are too low, according to an Oshawa-based group.
Stop100.ca is calling on the provincial government to boost existing maximum limits from the current 100 km/h by as much as 30 km/h.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
A fiery St. Patrick’s Day riot took place in London, Ontario; placing them among the new list of world-class cities in the world. All jokes aside I am sure this is not how London wanted to get noticed. Police are now going...Read More
An interesting article from the Toronto Star. It would be interesting to know how widespread this is. It’s unfortunate to commonly hear the line “well if you have nothing to hide, why does it matter”. It...Read More
“The introduction of enhanced driver’s licenses, which appears to be a central focus of Bill 85, will lay the groundwork for a new and more extensive identity regime, the effects of which are not fully known,”...Read More
Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow said she’s “speechless” about the continued delayed of the Eglinton Crosstown, saying she’s no more knowledgeable on the project than residents and business owners who’ve been waiting years for it to wrap up.