So today was a day filled with frustration and sadness. Late last night, a terrible...Read More
Lagging Behind: The State of Transit Development in Comparison to Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, and More
The Lamentable Lag: Why Does Transit Development Move So Slow? Transit development has been a...Read More
Ford says “No”, and Karen says “Yes”! Most Torontonians know we need subways and better transit. We need a proper transit system in Toronto and transit is a smart investment. I was amazed to see how bad...Read More
Found a great article on transit through “What happens to public opinion when LRT is explained”. It is a great piece, which is quite informative. Take some time to read the article. Cherise Burda takes to time to explain the differences between subways, light rail, GO Trains, rapid bus and right-of-way streetcar modes of transit.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
The possibility of converting the Scarborough RT to true LRT when its current fleet reaches the end of its life, instead of conversion to ICTS Mark-II, is still being considered by the TTC. In the supplementary agendafor the...Read More
Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow said she’s “speechless” about the continued delayed of the Eglinton Crosstown, saying she’s no more knowledgeable on the project than residents and business owners who’ve been waiting years for it to wrap up.