Microsoft has posted a long and complex explanation to its Windows Software Update Services (WSUS) blog, explaining the latest case of why software updates are being pushed to users who believe they’ve turned automatic updating off. Here’s the abridged version of what the Redmondians said.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- Pros and cons of MMP
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- Ontario Christian school revealed as being fully funded
- A Timely Video for Remembrance Day in Canada - "A Pittance in Time"
- Wikipedia's definition of a Carbon Tax
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- Cheers, jeers greet Pastor Paul Melnichuk
- Sheela Basrur, the cool voice of reason during 2003 SARS crisis, dead at 51
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham