Last week, I took a trip down to San Jose for West Coast Green, an environmentally-focused conference with an emphasis on sustainable building. One booth stood out from the crowd
—Magnetic Air Cars, Inc.. The San Jose-based company claims that it is working on the world’s first fuel-less car.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- The Satellite Doctor on Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- thegtapatriot on Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- thegtapatriot on The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- thegtapatriot on Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival
- Katja on Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster
Top Posts & Pages
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- Merging the TTC and GO under GTTA control?
- W5 presents "Buyer beware of used car deals"
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- Girl Refused Employment Because Of Dreadlocks
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- TTC suspects province is plotting a takeover
- PC World - Vista Is Still Plagued by Incompatibilities
- Dreadlocks remain grey area? Prejudice again? racism? sterotype?