Last week, I took a trip down to San Jose for West Coast Green, an environmentally-focused conference with an emphasis on sustainable building. One booth stood out from the crowd
—Magnetic Air Cars, Inc.. The San Jose-based company claims that it is working on the world’s first fuel-less car.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- A Timely Video for Remembrance Day in Canada - "A Pittance in Time"
- Sheela Basrur, the cool voice of reason during 2003 SARS crisis, dead at 51
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- Cheers, jeers greet Pastor Paul Melnichuk
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- Ontario Christian school revealed as being fully funded
- Pros and cons of MMP