Why? Please tell me why? Can we just all get along? More examples of viral media during this election. During the Provincial election it was the Progressive Tories with websites like this. I am curious how many people actually read this stuff, so, here is the link below. I will let you know once I find the NDP and Green Party sites, if they exist at all. Adrian P / the G.T.A Patriot
See a portion of the site below. Sorry Conservatives, your site is entirely in Flash, so I cannot post the links at the moment.
Campaigning on a platform of accountability and clean government, Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada formed government in February 2006. In these pages you will find biographies, links and summaries of scandals of the Conservative Party of Canada since taking power.
- The In-and-Out Scam
- The Chuck Cadman Affair
- The Income Trust Broken Promise
- Bernier Affair
- Mulroney-Schreiber Affair
- Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
- John Baird and the Ottawa LRT
- Jim Flaherty and Hugh McPhie
- Flaherty’s Gravy Train
- Flaherty’s Tailored Disability Centre
- The Convention Fee Boondoggle
- Appointment of unelected Michael Fortier
- Campaign Against the Canadian Wheat Board
- Smearing of Navdeep Bains
- Revolving Door of Lobbyists
- The Lukiwski Tape
- Riddell Affair
- Campaign against Ontario