No one questions the fact of recession any more, although we have yet to confirm a single quarter without growth, let alone two. Tech hates recessions, even though tech booms start at the bottom of them. The PC boom emerged from the bottom of a recession in the early 80s, and the Internet boom from another in the early 90s.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- The Satellite Doctor on Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- thegtapatriot on Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- thegtapatriot on The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- thegtapatriot on Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival
- Katja on Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster
Top Posts & Pages
- Pros and cons of MMP
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- Awesome upcoming movie trailer for the Watchmen...
- Rouge Park is starting to buzz with spring action -- Tree Planting Sunday April 15
- Merging the TTC and GO under GTTA control?
- Toronto police stop and document black and brown people
- W5 presents "Buyer beware of used car deals"