A Happy New Year to everyone! At least I hope it continues to remain happy. Have you ever seen the...Read More
A new Flashback Trojan has been discovered that infects Macs without prompting the user for a password. If you haven’t updated Java on your Mac, or disabled it entirely, you could be a victim.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Seems that Microsoft has a major problem. A recent and dangerous remote desktop protocol vulnerability that was identified has now been found in the Chinese proof-of-concept. “The details of the proof-of-concept code...Read More
Cheese produced at an Ontario plant has been added to the long list of products feared tainted with the potentially deadly Listeria bacteria. The latest addition comes just one day after Prime Minister Stephen Harper vowed to...Read More
Dr. David Williams, Chief Medical Officer of Health reported today that two additional deaths have been confirmed to be directly caused by the listeriosis outbreak. This brings the total number of deaths to three.Outbreak...Read More
Toronto Mayor Olivia Chow said she’s “speechless” about the continued delayed of the Eglinton Crosstown, saying she’s no more knowledgeable on the project than residents and business owners who’ve been waiting years for it to wrap up.