Intel Corporation and Lava International Ltd., one of India’s fastest-growing mobile handset companies, today announced the general availability of the XOLO X900, the first smartphone with Intel inside. The device will be available to customers for purchase beginning 23rd April at a best-buy street price of approximately INR 22000.
Lava also announced its long-term partnership with Croma, a national chain of mega stores of consumer electronics and durables, for promotion and sale of the XOLO X900.
- Lava Xolo X900 smartphone with Intel launching in India (technologytell.com)
- Intel Launches It’s First Android Based Smartphone XOLO X900 In India [Pictures] (thetechnologycafe.com)
- Worlds First Intel Powered Smartphone The Lava Xolo X900 Arriving April 23rd (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Lava Xolo X900 will be the world’s first Intel smartphone starting April 23rd (theverge.com)
- Intel’s Xolo X900 goes on sale in India as the first Medfield powered smartphone (pocketables.net)