When it comes to shopping for a second-hand vehicle most buyers are wary of smooth-talking used car salespeople who may try to sell you a lemon. So what can you do to ensure that you and your hard earned money aren’t being taken for a ride?
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- The Satellite Doctor on Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- thegtapatriot on Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- thegtapatriot on The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- thegtapatriot on Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival
- Katja on Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster
Top Posts & Pages