When it comes to shopping for a second-hand vehicle most buyers are wary of smooth-talking used car salespeople who may try to sell you a lemon. So what can you do to ensure that you and your hard earned money aren’t being taken for a ride?
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- Merging the TTC and GO under GTTA control?
- Friday the 13th and things you may not know about superstition in Asian cultures
- W5 presents "Buyer beware of used car deals"
- Good burgers in Pickering come from the Big Boys!
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- Pros and cons of MMP
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!