Three black men were killed and two others seriously wounded early on Friday, all within a 5km. The police are searching for a white man driving a white pick-up truck, who was seen in the area. More than two dozen officers are investigating the case, along with the FBI and U.S. Marshals. Four of Friday’s shooting victims were found in yards. Tulsa Police Chief Chuck Jordan said it was too early to know whether the shootings were ethnically motivated.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- Pros and cons of MMP
- Ontario voter turnout a record low
- A Timely Video for Remembrance Day in Canada - "A Pittance in Time"
- Ontario Christian school revealed as being fully funded
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- Cheers, jeers greet Pastor Paul Melnichuk
- Sheela Basrur, the cool voice of reason during 2003 SARS crisis, dead at 51
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- Wikipedia's definition of a Carbon Tax