Three black men were killed and two others seriously wounded early on Friday, all within a 5km. The police are searching for a white man driving a white pick-up truck, who was seen in the area. More than two dozen officers are investigating the case, along with the FBI and U.S. Marshals. Four of Friday’s shooting victims were found in yards. Tulsa Police Chief Chuck Jordan said it was too early to know whether the shootings were ethnically motivated.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- Pros and cons of MMP
- Merging the TTC and GO under GTTA control?
- W5 presents "Buyer beware of used car deals"
- Friday the 13th and things you may not know about superstition in Asian cultures
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- Good burgers in Pickering come from the Big Boys!