An Angus Reid survey suggests strictly on the “like-ability factor”, most Canadians would vote for Jack Layton as the next Prime Minister. The survey puts layton’s popularity rating at 36 per cent, ahead of harpers 32 per cent. But when asked who would make the best prime minister, Steven Harper remains in front.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- The Satellite Doctor on Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- thegtapatriot on Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- thegtapatriot on The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- thegtapatriot on Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival
- Katja on Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster
Top Posts & Pages