An Angus Reid survey suggests strictly on the “like-ability factor”, most Canadians would vote for Jack Layton as the next Prime Minister. The survey puts layton’s popularity rating at 36 per cent, ahead of harpers 32 per cent. But when asked who would make the best prime minister, Steven Harper remains in front.
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?
- The end of democracy in Canada. They have a seat in Parliament, but why are the other leaders afraid of change?
- Government of Canada cancels the ecoEnergy Retrofit program
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- Pros and cons of MMP