About two weeks ago, Wal-Mart began selling $200 Linux-based PC. The initial run was around 10,000 units. Now Wal-Mart is sold out. Has Linux now found a niche?
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages