The building a $60-mill. South Asian-themed mall, in what will be the largest development of its kind in North America, will start soon. I remember the complaints / issues old Markham residents brought to the table in the past, when the Pacific Mall was built. Toronto is changing, as it should. It should be interesting to see what they have to say. Adrian P
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience on
- Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it on
- The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham on
- Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival on
- Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster on
Top Posts & Pages
- Bravo the Best Bakery in Durham Ontario - A Hidden Gem in Ajax!
- Pros and cons of MMP
- Rat-sighting restaurant under renovation
- Good burgers in Pickering come from the Big Boys!
- Magnetic Air Car Could Be Ready by 2010
- Ontario racism in Simcoe against Asians reaching the tipping point
- The Segregation of Native People in Canada: Voluntary or Compulsory?