The building a $60-mill. South Asian-themed mall, in what will be the largest development of its kind in North America, will start soon. I remember the complaints / issues old Markham residents brought to the table in the past, when the Pacific Mall was built. Toronto is changing, as it should. It should be interesting to see what they have to say. Andy MJ
TagsApple canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google green gta Harper jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Linux LRT mccain Microsoft NDP Obama Oil Ontario PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Subway Toronto Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vista Viva windows
- The Satellite Doctor on Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience
- thegtapatriot on Poll shows that we want subways and we are willing to pay for it
- thegtapatriot on The Best Sushi in the GTA – Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- thegtapatriot on Keep it simple stupid Air Rail link options dead on arrival
- Katja on Stupid to the last drop – Alberta oil thirst leading to disaster
Top Posts & Pages
- Pros and cons of MMP
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- Apple screws Windows users with iTunes 8 Install - Sneaky upgrade with no disclosure...
- Sheela Basrur, the cool voice of reason during 2003 SARS crisis, dead at 51
- A publicly funded Mennonite school in Ontario - Liberal Hypocrisy?
- NFL in Toronto is a threat - The Toronto Bills?